Front-end Web Designer
We need an experienced problem solver
GetProfiles has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front-End Web Designer to join our team. As a Front-End Web Designer, you will be responsible for driving the look, feel and user interface of GetProfiles website, and building, maintaining and expanding digital products. Design tasks will include graphical presentations, web user-interfaces (UI), and dynamic interactive applications.
- Experience designing intuitive web interfaces that anticipate the needs of our customers while also meeting business objectives.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, style guides and sitemaps.
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Flexibility to support marketing and graphic design team to do whatever it takes to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Design visually stunning landing pages, microsites, custom website development
- Basic front-end website development, digital ads, email and online experiences
- Ensure websites display and function correctly across multiple browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- Assist marketing group and with all aspects of online advertising and promotion.
4-year degree in computer science or related field.
A high level of UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio focusing on B2B environment.